VodkaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application (Jordan)

Go down

GM Application (Jordan) Empty GM Application (Jordan)

Post  SlyShadow3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm

name: Jordan

ign: Tiger or SlyShadow3

TimeZone: Pacific Mountain Time (Arizona)

why did you apply here: I thought I could help out the server and get more people to join. Get to more popular, host events, help new comers to show them what they need, keep people from bugging you.

how long have you played NexonMS: I have not started yet I am talking it over with my cousin to see if he wants to play also in this server.

position your applying for: Game Master (GM)

how many servers have you had experience on: Two for being a GM

proof of experience, Coding,Graphics banner etc: I was a GM for FallenStory and another. I am not a Coder. I can do Graphics I need to know what to make it look like though to make.

What do you like about this server: It is basically brand new and I like to be like the first people in new servers to see how good the creator has done.

what would you do if you saw someone hacking: I would banned them for hacking because they are cheating and they could also try and hack the server. I have seen a lot of though's types of things happen before.

Lets say 2 staff members were in a fight what would you do?: Ask why they are fighting and see if there is any way I could help them to get along again.

lets say 2 member were in a fight, What would you do?: Ask why they are fighting and if they need my help with anything because when your a GM you need to be there for your gamer's. So ask if you can help them with what ever problem they have.

can you code any?: No sorry I am not a coder.

do you do Graphics,Sigs, banners Etc?: I can. I am good. I can make it so it says the name of the server and have all the GM's in it and make the banner look all sick and make you want to join the server just because the banner.

what do you think of the staff?: I have not talk to any of the staff yet. But I hope they are nice because I have been in server's before where GM's treat people like crap and don't help at all.

what would you do if you were denied?: I would probably ask why I was. Then just understand and get over it because you can't hire everybody.

Would you quit if you were denied?: Probably not the server looks pretty cool just from looking at the website.

Some personal info about you: I'm 15, name is Jordan, I don't know what you all want to know for this part.

what would you do as a GM,Coder or Gfx Artsist?: As a GM I would make sure everybody is enjoying the server and ask if they need help with people. Just basically become their friends because they are the people you want to keep playing the game.

What events do you know: There is Jump Quest and there is this really popular know I know called Musical Chairs people seem to love that one.

any other info about you?: Nothing really unless there are anymore questions you would like to ask I will be willing enough to answer them.

do you know anyone here thats play irl?: No but me and my cousin and are friend were thinking about maybe playing it and getting are friends to play it. Try and make it big.

your thanks or dedication: Thanks for your time and reading though my application and have a good day. Also I can not seem to be able to find you download for the sever.

SlyShadow3

Back to top Go down